As we all know too painfully well, harmful germs live almost everywhere. These freeloading troublemakers (seriously, mobsters make better neighbors) hang out in nearly every public location imaginable and live with the devious mission of spreading their infectious and dangerous bacteria to any life source they come in contact with. Their parents must be so proud!
Thankfully for us, we live in the 21st century, where we’ve developed cutting edge defenses against germs and pathogens that give us the upper hand in one of humanity’s most enduring struggles.
Across the country, schools, offices, churches, construction sites, restaurants and public social events are benefiting from immense advantages of a revolutionary weapon in the war against infectious bacteria.
Portable Hand Sanitizers…Germs’ Worst Nightmare
As David Letterman would say from his home office in New York City, here’s the top 10 reasons employers, school administrators and special events planners should consider acquiring a germ’s worst nightmare.
- It’s faster than a speeding germ. These days, many of us are busy trying to squeeze 36 hours into a 24 hour day. When we’re constantly on the go, we may not have time to run all the way to the restroom to disinfect our hands after sneezing or coughing. With portable hand sanitizer dispensers, like the Eco-Flex Mobile Hand Sanitizer Stand, located in social places close to our desks, we can eliminate 99.9 percent of all germs that may be lingering on our hands. The Terminator isn’t this efficient.
- It greatly decreases the risk of cross infection of employees and customers.
- With less cross infection, portable hand sanitizers decrease company sickness and downtime. When you have one employee battling a cold, the last thing an employer wants is an entire department. Portable hand sanitizers promote company-wide and site-wide health.
- Less sick kids. Healthy kids in school learning instead of coughing and sneezing up a storm at home leads to drastically fewer school sick days, improved school performance and a better future in general for our America’s most valuable resource.
- It’s a great teacher of good wellness practices. If people walk past a hand sanitizer during cold and flu season, they’re likely to stop and disinfect their hands.
- Peace of mind. People are going to be less worried about picking up the cold or flu with easy access to hand sanitizer. According to the Center for Disease Control, 36,000 people die from the flu or flu-like illnesses each year.
- It’s E.coli’s idea of Freddy Krueger. Portable Hand Sanitizer stands are ideal solutions for any public locations serving food like festivals, farmer’s markets, super markets and food trucks where harmful germs and bacteria can swarm like mosquitos.
- It’s CDC approved. The CDC reminds us that, “keeping hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.” Portable hand sanitizers can clean and disinfect hands in seconds.
- Improved job site safety. When construction workers are on the job, they are coming into contact with all kinds of dangers and infectious bacteria is one of the biggest dangers facing construction workers. As the Center for Construction Research and Training states, “Lack of cleaning facilities on construction job sites increases the likelihood of dermatitis, caustic burns from extended contract with wet cement, or acid burns from muriactic acid or other hazardous agents that come in contact with the skin and infection.”
- It’s cool to have clean, healthy hands. Plus, clean healthy hands save lives, especially during cold and flu season.